1) Chop the artichoke hearts only.
2) Preheat oven to 375°F.
3) Mix together Parmesan cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts.
4) Combine remaining ingredients and mix with spinach mixture.
5) Bake for 20-30 minutes.
Note: You can serve with crackers or toasted bread.
1) Melt butter in medium saucepan with olive oil over medium/low heat.
2) Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer.
3) Stir often.
4) Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth. When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth.
5) While the sauce cooks, boil noodles for 3-5 minutes.
6) Place pasta on serving plates and spoon sauce over pasta.
1) Peel (if not peeled), chop and drain the tomatoes.
2) Mix all together and bring to a slow boil for 10 minute.
3) Seal in jars and cook in hot water bath for 10 minute.
This is a medium salsa. This is also a chunky salsa so if you want a smoother salsa cut your veggies into smaller pieces.
Note: You can use 1/8 cup canning salt, instead of table one.
1) Beat cream cheese, ranch dressing, and red hot sauce.
2) Fold in shredded chicken.
3) Spread mixture into pie plate sprayed with Pam.
4) Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
5) Add cheddar cheese to top.
6) Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
7) Serve hot with corn-chip scoops.