1) Place chicken and Cajun seasoning (2 teasoons) in a bowl and toss to coat.
2) In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Reduce heat, add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
4) Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese.
Note: If you can't find Cajun Seasoning Mix, you can make it by yourself. You will need 2 teaspoons salt, 2 teaspoons garlic powder, 2.5 teaspoons paprika, 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1.25 teaspoons dried oregano, 1.25 teaspoons dried thyme, 0.5 teaspoons red pepper flakes (optional).
1) In large, heavy stockpot, brown Italian sausage, breaking up as you stir.
2) Add onions and continue to cook, stirring occasionally until onions are softened.
3) Add garlic, tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce and water.
4) Add basil, parsley, brown sugar, salt, crushed red pepper, and black pepper.
5) Stir well and barely bring to a boil.
6) Stir in red wine.
7) Simmer on low, stirring frequently for at least an hour. A longer simmer makes for a better sauce, just be careful not to let it burn.
8) Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
9) Spoon sauce over drained spaghetti noodles and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Cook and drain macaroni according to package directions; set aside.
3) In a large saucepan melt butter.
4) Add flour mixed with salt and pepper, using a whisk to stir until well blended.
5) Pour milk and cream in gradually; stirring constantly.
6) Bring to boiling point and boil 2 minutes (stirring constantly).
7) Reduce heat and cook (stirring constantly) 10 minutes.
8) Add shredded cheddar little by little and simmer an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese melts.
9) Turn off flame.
10) Add macaroni to the saucepan and toss to coat with the cheese sauce.
11) Transfer macaroni to a buttered baking dish.
12) Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
13) Bake 20 minutes until the top is golden brown.