1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In buttered 13-by-9-inch baking dish or jellyroll pan, lay fillets in single layer.
3) Do not stack fillets.
4) Brush top with juice.
5) In bowl combine cheese, butter, mayonnaise, onions and seasonings.
6) Mix well with fork.
7) Bake fish in preheated oven 10 to 20 minutes or until fish just starts to flake.
8) Spread with cheese mixture and bake until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
9) Baking time will depend on the thickness of the fish you use.
10) Watch fish closely so that it does not overcook.
11) Makes 4 servings.
Note: This fish can also be made in a broiler.
Broil 3 to 4 minutes or until almost done.
Add cheese and broil another 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.
1) In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic (minced) , light olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley.
2) Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade.
3) Marinate in the refrigerator about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
4) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
5) Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade, and seal.
6) Place sealed salmon in the glass dish, and bake 35 to 45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.