Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350* and grease cookie sheets.
2) Beat together peanut butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
3) Add beaten egg and baking soda to peanut butter mixture and beat until well combined.
4) Roll 1 teaspoon of dough into a ball and place on cookie sheet.
5) Place dough balls one inch apart on cookie sheet and flatten with tines of fork making a cross pattern.
6) Bake until puffed and a golden pale, about 10 minutes.
7) Cool cookies on baking sheet about 2 minutes and then transfer with spatula to rack to cool.
Notes: May be kept in air tight container at room temperature for 5 days.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
Bake - 10m
Preparation - 10m