1) Combine chicken (cut into 1 inch pieces) and cornstarch in small bowl.
2) Toss to coat.
3) Heat oil in large non-stick skillet or wok on medium heat.
4) Add chicken.
5) Stir fry 5- 7 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
6) Remove from heat.
7) Add onions (chopped) , garlic (minced cloves), red pepper (1/2 tsp red pepper flakes or ground chili pepper) and ginger (1/2 tsp powdered or you can use fresh grated if preferred) to skillet.
8) Stir fry 15 seconds.
9) Remove from heat.
10) Combine vinegar (rice wine), soy sauce and sugar in small bowl.
11) Stir well.
12) Add to skillet.
13) Return chicken to skillet.
14) Stir until chicken is well coated.
15) Stir in nuts.
16) Heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
17) Boil 1 cup preboiled rice according to the instructios given on the package. In order to receive 4 cups cooked rice, you will need 1 cup dry rice. Boiling proportion usually is 1 cup rice : 4 cups water.