2) Grease and flour two 9 inch round baking pans or one 13x9 inch pan.
3) In large mixer bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
4) Add eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
5) Stir in boiling water by hand (batter will be thin).
6) Pour into prepared pan.
7) Bake 30 to 35 minutes for round 9-inch pans, 35 to 40 minutes for rectangular pan or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. (Do not use 8-inch pans or the batter will overflow).
8) Bake for approximately 18-20 minutes.
9) Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to wire racks.
Please note: baking cocoa isn't hot chocolate drink mix. Baking cocoa contains no sugar and it is found on the baking aisle. Chocolate drink mixes that you add to milk or water to drink will not work in this recipe.