1) Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
2) Brown meat with onion and garlic.
3) Drain, but do not rinse.
4) Stir in picante sauce, cumin, oregano and salt.
5) Simmer 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
6) Brush one side of the tortillas with butter.
7) On unbuttered side spoon heaping 1/3 cup of meat mixture into center.
8) Fold 2 sides over filling, fold ends down.
9) Place seam side down in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Bake for 13 minutes or until golden brown.
10) To serve, top with sour cream, guacamole and additional picante sauce.